If you’re like me you sometimes work on larger electronics like stereos or other cases where the screws can be in an awkward position. At these times it’s always nice to have a flexible shaft to reach those hard to get to spots.. This precision screwdriver kit from ORIA has all the bits you might be looking for plus a little extra by including an extension shaft.
A lot of these kits are similar in nature and sometimes it’s just one or two items that will set a kit apart. So I thought I would share my review findings with you.
This kit comes with 112 specialty bits made of chromium-vanadium steel, which makes them very durable. In addition to the bits, the kit includes the screwdriver handle, an opening tool, tweezers, a flexible shaft, a SIM card ejector pinned an LCD suction cup. All of these tools are in a nylon bag that is well organized, portable and easy to carry.
- 6 x Triangle Slices
- 2 x ABS Opening Tools
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Flexible Shaft
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Metal Opening Tool
- 1 x Driver Handle with Extension Rod
- 1 x LCD Suction Cup with SIM Card Ejector Pin
- 112 x Screwdriver Bits
- ●112 Bits in the following sizes:
- 23 x Hex Sizes: H0.7 x 2, H0.9 x 2, H1.3, H1.5, H2.0, H2.5, H3.0, H3.5, H4.0, H4.5, H5.0, H6.0,
- H1/8, H1/16, H3/16, H3/32, H5/32, H5/64, H7/64, H9/64, H4-H1/4;
- 12 x Flathead Sizes: SL1.0 x 2, SL1.3 x 2, SL1.5, SL2.O, SL2.5, SL3.0, SL3.5, SL4.0, SL4.5, SL5.0;
- 16 x Torx Sizes: T1, T2 x 3, T3, T4, T5, T6H, T7H, T8H x 2, T9H, T10H, T15H, T20H, T25H;
- 14 x Phillips Sizes: PH0000 x 3, PH000 x 3, PH00 x 2, PH0 x 2, PH1 x 2, PH2 x 2;
- 7 x Nut Driver sizes: M2.5, M3.0, M3.5, M4.0, M4.5, M5.0, M5.5;
- 6 x Pentalobe sizes: AP2 x 3, AP5 x 2, AP6;
- 7 x Y Sizes: Y000 x 3, Y00, Y0, Y1, Y2;
- 4 x Triangle sizes：2.0, 2.3, 2.6, 3.0;
- 4 x SQ Sizes: SQ0, SQ1, SQ2, SQ3;
- 4 x ⊙0.8, ⊙1.0, ⊙0.3, ⊙0.1;
- 4 x U Sizes: U4, U6, U8, U10;
- 3 x PZ Sizes: PZ0, PZ1, PZ2;
- 2 x G Sizes: G3.8, G4.5;
- 2 x MID2.0, 2.5;
- 1 x Magnetic Bit
- 1 x Pry Bar;
- 1 x Sraper;
- 1 x PH2
- Great assortment of bits for all kinds of jobs
- Includes more than one of the same type of bit
- Magnet for holding bits
- Some tools more durable than others
- Does not include an anti-static wrist strap
Works with Mac and Windows devices. Versatile. Makes your work easy. Some of the tools are more durable than others. Magnet for grabbing screws.
In summary, the ORIA Precision Screwdriver KIT is versatile, and is a highly rated and durable kit. Well made and easy to use, most real buyers of this product are extremely pleased with their purchase and would recommend this kit to others.